Battle Effects Simulator, prerecorded 13 battlefield sounds, 500 meter range/ PITS Driven/HHC-1 Compatible
ATA'S LIMITED WARRANTY
ATA'S LIMITED WARRANTY
ATA Defense Industries, LLC. (ATA) is proud of the technology and workmanship quality of our live fire range and target systems. We offer technical support through our help desk, which is available via phone, fax, or e-mail.
ATA warrants each piece of equipment to be free from defects in material, workmanship, and documentation for a period of two years from the date of acceptance. ATA will, at its option, replace or repair parts that do not function in accordance with the equipment’s Performance Specification and return the equipment or part within thirty days.
The above stated warranty and guarantee to repair does not apply to any piece of equipment, which in ATA’s exclusive judgment, has failed due to misuse, negligence, corrosion, accident, unauthorized modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, operation outside the Performance Description, or operation in excess of recommended capacity.
ATA equipment is uniquely constructed to provide maximum protection against water intrusion. The warranty does not cover problems resulting from water damage to mechanisms which ATA determines have been opened by users and whose seals have been broken or improperly replaced.
The Purchaser will be responsible for any costs associated with equipment that is not covered under warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, ATA evaluation time, repair time, replacement parts, shipping costs, and site visits.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited in duration to the period of time set forth above. ATA shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or for any loss of profits, revenue or use. No oral or written information or advice given by ATA or its dealers, distributors, agents, employees or any other party shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the warranty set forth herein, and the user may not rely on any such information or advice.
WARRANTY SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS
- If you experience any difficulty with your ATA equipment, contact our help desk. Technicians are available via phone (410/684-6700), fax (410/684-6708), or e-mail (ATARange@aol.com). Provide a detailed description of the problem experienced, circumstances under which it occurred, and frequency of occurrence. ATA technicians will suggest diagnostic tests to isolate and remedy the difficulty.
- If ATA is unable to resolve the problem through our help desk, our technicians will authorize the return your equipment to the address shown below. Equipment should be securely packaged (preferably in the original carton) and mailed prepaid. Include a brief explanation of the difficulty you have experienced, the measures taken to resolve it, and the ATA technician who worked with you.
- In order to qualify for warranty service, units returned for service must include proof of purchase (i.e. copy of dated ATA invoice or packing note).
- Include accessories only if your specific situation indicates an accessory related difficulty exists; otherwise ATA shall assume no liability for the loss or safe return of any accessory items. Itemize any accessories on the note of explanation.
- If the requested repairs or services are within the terms of the warranty, your equipment will be returned after repair or replacement.
- If the requested repairs or services are not within the terms of the warranty, then ATA will provide you with a quote for the necessary labor, parts, and shipping costs.
Serial Number Date of Delivery
Return equipment to:
ATA Defense Industries, Inc.
Attn: Contract Administration
7483 Candlewood Road, Suite E
Hanover, MD 21076 USA
KEEP THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS. MAKE BLANK COPIES AS REQUIRED.